Stella Vendetta makes weird shit from the unwanted. They find 99% of our materials and garments from op shops, the street, family and various other mysterious and beautiful places.The other 1% is stuff that they can’t get second-hand, like thread and paint, because we think these are crucial to making a quality product. SV exist in a constant tug-of-war between making cool art and keeping their environmental footprint relatively chill.
The pieces are for everybody. Stella Vendetta carefully select garments and only use the best stuff they can find. Everything is made in low volumes that demand full attention and love from the designers, so each piece purchased will be super special and stand the test of time.